Thursday, June 12, 2008

The bachelorette cont...

Neenie and I both watch the bachelorette and love it!! Deanna is awesome! She is tough and pretty and really knows what to look for and she is really genuine. So, what guy is she going to pick? Graham - The hottie basketball player with whom she connects with like crazy? This last episode I could see their chemistry just ooze off the screen. There is also Jason and who does not like Jason? He is truly husband material right? I favor Jason. But we can't rule out Jeremy, he is definately still in the running. Also, I noticed that other guy this week, what was his name, the one that won the car race challenge. He is pretty sweet too. Did anyone lol with the "cook" guy. In his interviews he kept saying, "It takes chemistry and we have it. I know I am going to stay." Its funny how people get such a skewed sense of reality. 'Cause she was soooo not into him. What is it that is so appealing about watching other people's lives on TV? Its reality in a skewed sense. I suppose it should be call "Contained Reality" or "Controlled Reality" instead of just reality. But it is pure entertainment at its best.



Dani

No comments: