Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Bachelorette

Okay so I know it is kind of crazy but I am really into the bachelorette this year.  I was talking to Dani on the phone last night and was telling her all about Mondays episode (she is without cable right now).  Okay I am thinking that Grahm is a front runner.  I couldn't believe that he denied her a kiss.  She even asked for one.  I was telling Dani that the physical chemistry between them is so unreal.  You can see it and feel it.  I am also digging the guy with the kid.  He seems so real and down to earth.  We were talking about the show and how I actually think it is awesome that they can meet like that.  What a neat opportunity to meet someone really cool and experience all the romantic dates.  I know that it isn't real life and most people don't date how they are, but wow how romantic!  Sometimes I wish I could be swept away in a helicopter!  Any way so fun and I love the show.  I am going to put up a poll.  How many other people love the Bachelorette?

-neenie

No comments: