Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally

Okay so I finally took the time to make my first post. Between, laundry, diapers, bottles, baths, gymnastics, breakfast, lunch, & dinner.... I am seriously exhausted at the end of the day. But, nevertheless I am here typing at 11:00 pm for all of you to read.
I am a stay at home mom with 6 children (4 of which are 1 year old quadruplets as my sister informed you already) Life has been tough this past year. So when do I have time for an awakening? Oh yah, that mommy time we are suppose to take for ourselves. Um...okay?
It seems like the only mommy time I get is when I run to the bathroom as fast as I can and hope none of the kids saw me. But, usually they find me and I have an audience and find myself conversating with my 7 or 4 year old whilst using the "potty". Any way enough of that. Back to my awakening. I suppose I had somewhat of an awakening 1 1/2 years ago when I found out I was pregnant with quads (who wouldn't right?). My life changed dramatically the very moment I heard the words................... "THERE ARE 4"!
Don't get me wrong, it absolutley changed my life for the better. I love my life and wouldn't change it for the world. Each one of my children bring joy, love, laughter, and much more to my life. They have made me a stronger mother and woman! Well, I have to go to bed now so I can get up for the morning feeding, but I will be back and can't wait to share more of my life with you!

-Maureen

No comments: